Your research can be partially funded from the budget of the Doctoral School, but we encourage you to seek external funding first.
Portals you may want to check regularly
Researchers in Motion is a unique pan-European initiative delivering information and support services to professional researchers. Backed by the European Union, member states and associated countries, it supports researcher mobility and career development, while enhancing scientific collaboration between Europe and the world.
- Fulbright Programs (for Polish or American nationals)
- National Science Centre (NCN)
– Funding schemes
– International programmes
- Programs for scholars of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA)
- Foundation for Polish Science
- National Centre for Research and Development
- European Commission Programs
- Polsko-Niemiecka Fundacja na rzecz Nauki (Polish-German research cooperation, possibly with third-countries participants)