As part of the Individual Research Plan, the doctoral student is required to plan and complete at least one research, teaching or artistic internship in a foreign or Polish research center, Higher Education instituition or cultural institution. The internship or internships must total min. 20 working days.
The internship can be financed through:
- an external research grant
- the ERASMUS PLUS program
- a bilateral agreement with another university
- the NAWA STER program (internship grants for doctoral students)
- a grant from the budget of the Doctoral School
For the internship to be formally recognized, the doctoral student submits the following documents to the Doctoral School Office:
- confirmation of the internship from the receiving institution (on the letterhead, with seal and signature)
- opinion of the internship supervisor
- the doctoral student’s report on the implementation of the internship
More details coming soon. In the meantime, please contact the Doctoral School Office for more information.