The Doctoral School is dedicated to the internationalization of doctoral training, supervision, teaching and curriculum development.
What does internationalization mean for you?
Internationalization is an opportunity to:
- work, do research and communicate in an intercultural environment
- find an international (co)supervisor
- receive training from an international group of instructors
- network internationally
- take part in international events (e.g. summer schools, conferences, exhibitions)
- organize a research stay at a prestigious foreign institution
- learn or practice foreign languages
Additionally, we encourage our doctoral students to pursue joint or double degrees, also in the cotutelle format.
Currently, the largest internationalization-related project that the Doctoral School is implementing is the NAWA STER-funded Internationalization for Training and Research Excellence project.